Cover Photo by: Marisa Parisella
What does a park of erotic impulse and unknown body parts have in common you may ask? The answer is Billy L’Amour.
Billy is not your average Drag Queen, she is known to be the most glamorous Drag Queen on the planet. Billy’s past comes from being a professional dancer. She believed that the audience deserved more, which made her apart from other Drag Queens. Her experience led to create a theatrically unique show; including dancing, live singing, acting and a full on Broadway show.
Gentlemen Prefer Billy is not a lip-sync performance, but it is a production. The title is a parody of the 1953 Howard Hawks film Gentlemen Prefer Blonds which stared Marilyn Monroe. Billy likes to describe herself as, a naughty girl who has something special that other girls don’t. And gentlemen like the extra cheekiness Billy has that other girls just can’t offer.
Here’s 5 reasons why you should attend Gentlemen Prefer Billy this weekend.
- Billy L’Amour is the most glamorous Drag Queen on the planet
- There’s going to be a live band on stage, Love Notes
- The piano player was the musical director of Chicago
- The pop songs you love from the 80s-till now will be remastered as Jazz
- If you love comedy & burlesque, then this is a show for you
Facebook link for more information https://www.facebook.com/events/1520124751611787/
By Mattéo Milesi
Follow Mattéo on Instagram